12 June 2011

A Short Primer

If you're reading this, then I made it all the way through the JET application and hopped on a plane for rural something or other.  If you're not reading this, then how could you be reading this?

(By the way, the guy in the "E" is me)

Welcome to the first of what I suspect will be relatively few but (but intended to be many) "blog" style updates.  Cutting in on the blog craze is not something to be proud of, but the format does have its uses: you can check out all my goings on while I'm gone, which I'm going to list in cool bullet-type to showcase my blog's features:

  • See all my latest pictures from Japan, including awesome scenery, awesome food, and awesome people.
  • Read all my strange blog posts and updates as I chronicle things that can't be explained in a picture, i.e. those stories that require more than 1000 words to properly tell.
  • Watch some videos, which require the least amount of effort on both your part and my part.
That's pretty much it.  But, I figure, I need a good place to dump images and videos and stories and information and news where people can see them, if they're into that sort of thing.  As for me, well, I'll make a concerted (or is it concentrated) effort to post something new at least each week.  By my count, there are 52 weeks in a year, so there should be a fair amount of content floating in.  By now, I've overstayed my introduction and I doubt that anyone has really or is ever really going to read this, so here is where I'll cut it short.

TO JAPAN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment