23 December 2011

A new Christmas song for the new "Living in Japan" generation

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

(The lyrics are sung to the tune of the piano voice in the music)

I’m drinking alone on Christmas Eve
My friend Jim Beam to keep me company
I didn’t even buy a freakin’ Christmas tree, my
Whiskey’s spiked with egg nog and that’s just fine by me.

I didn’t decorate with lights or candy canes
Cause who needs Christmas cheer when you can harm your brains?
I didn’t buy gifts or even call my mom
But who needs all that jazz when you’ve got Irish car bombs?

Well, gin can ease the pain, they say
Of being very far away
And Captain Morgan knows it’s time
To open up some boxed white wine

I’ll mix a drink and shake it, stirred.
I’ll drink until my speech is slurred
While everybody fills their tums,
I’m breaking out the Christmas rum!

I’m drinking alone on Christmas Eve
(I’m only joking here, don’t take this seriously)
These happy holidays will raise my BAC
So pour another drink on Christmas Eve!


No comments:

Post a Comment