07 May 2012

A few good times. Plenty of not-so-good times.

A few good times, and plenty of not so good times on a surprise return to America

There are many changes in the air these days. Good, bad, in between, all kinds of changes, unstoppable like night into day and cold in warm. And yet here we are after some tough times, and at the very least I'd like to share a few pictures from a surprise trip back to America that I took last month.


 



















The above shirt was a gift from my awesome cousin Lou. Thanks Lou!!

Finally, upon my return to Japan, I found a sort of culture shock revival - I had gotten so used to American living after a month! A good way to sum up the change in culture might be through the picture below. This is how you know you're not in America anymore. 
 

Welp, time for some bone soup. With less than 3 months to go here in Japan, the time for fun is quickly winding down, so it's got to count!! Here's to weird meals and weird conversations, and 3 more months of linguistic confusion!!



No comments:

Post a Comment